We will be reopening on Friday 17th July and have completed a Covid-19 risk assessment to keep our customers and team as safe as possible. We have therefore introduced some changes to the way we will operate.
- PPE has been provide to our team and a face visor will be worn by our therapists during therapies.
- A thorough cleaning schedule has been implemented which includes cleaning of our therapy rooms before and after each customer.
- Hand sanitiser units have been installed and we request all customer use when they enter the shop.
- Where possible we ask that bookings are made on this website with secure payment taken.
- We politely ask that if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 ,you do not book an appointment and re schedule for a later date.
- To assist NHS Test and Trace we require all customers to provide contact details on our disclaimer form before each therapy, these records will kept for 21 days. They will be securely filed and never sold to a third party.
- We have revised our opening hours to Tuesday to Saturday - 10am to 7pm for the month of July and we will review these for August onwards.
- Our Facial Treatment & Face Waxing will not be available until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you.
The SUAY Team
'From a desire comes an idea, from the idea to share the wonders of Thai Cosmetics, SUAY was born'
Established in 2012 Orchid Thai Massage Therapy offers a range of Traditional Thai Therapies.
Our parent company with offices in the UK & Thailand.
Contact us for more details about becoming a distributor of our cosmetics.
Involves a combination of deep tissue massage, pressure & stretching. This Thai massage is applied using thumbs, hands, elbows, knees or feet. The person receiving the massage therapy wears comfortable loose clothes. .
Using natural SUAY oils this soft tissue massage combines Traditional Thai Massage with Swedish Oil Massage. The ultimate in total body massage therapy relaxation to detoxify, rejuvenate and energise the mind, body & soul.
A traditional style of foot Thai Massage that focuses on the pressure points with the use of a stick, that can improve circulation of the blood around the body. A massage using Thai cream and finishes with a massage of the upper back, neck & head.
60 mins - £55 / 90 mins - £80
60 mins - £60 / 90 mins - £85
4 HANDS - £99 / 60mins or £149 / 90 mins
90 mins - £90
60 mins - £70 / 90 mins - £95
30 mins - £35 / 60 mins - £45
60 mins - £55
£75.00 per hour
Let us visit your workplace and treat your staff to a Thai Neck & Shoulder Massage. A great way to de-stress and relax.
Please contact us for further information
* price quoted is based on a 15 min session per person - 4 people per hour & 20 mile radius of Newbury, Berkshire.
MASSAGE OFFER - BUY 5 AND GET 6TH FREE*
- The 5 therapies need to be purchased in one single transaction.
- 6th free therapy will be the lowest priced purchased.
- Free therapy cannot be exchanged for cash.
Short of time??
Our 30 minute massage is popular!
Choose between Traditional Thai, Aromatherapy or
Neck & Shoulder - £35 /30 mins
We are a professional therapy & cosmetic business who have operated in Newbury since 2012. Please DO NOT ask if we offer 'extras' as the answer will always be NO.
Handmade by SUAY Cosmetics in the UK and 100% Natural
Made in Thailand
Made by SUAY Cosmetics in the UK
Made in Thailand
Handmade by SUAY Cosmetics in the UK
All our cosmetics are cruelty free
Our newly refurbished Beauty Room is now open. Relax and be pampered with our range of SUAY beauty therapies & massage.
Facial massages can help relieve stress & tension. This therapy includes a deep cleanse of the face, exfoliation, toning and moisturising. The face, head, neck & shoulders will all be massaged to complete this extremely relaxing therapy.
THIS THERAPY IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Half Leg - £22
Three Quarter Leg - £25
Full Leg - £32
Full Leg & Bikini Line - £37
Under Arm - £15
Forearm - £20
Full Arm - £23
Back & Shoulders - £30
It was my first massage experience and it was exactly what I needed after a stressful week. My neck, shoulders and back now feel brand new.
Absolutely wonderful massage. Deep tissue as requested and one of the best I have ever had. The staff were all very friendly especially Noot. I've never met anyone so determined to remove a shoulder knot.
Absolutely brilliant service and treatment. Very professional. Lovely staff. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to get my next treatment. I feel great, totally relaxed and no pain anymore. Energised.
Would you like us to visit your workplace and treat your staff and colleagues to a pamper session?
Contact us for further details.
Why not treat your staff or customers to a SUAY Gift Voucher?
They can be redeemed against our range of Thai Massage Therapies, Beauty Treatments or Cosmetics.
Drop us a line to discuss your requirements.
We offer courses to suit all levels from a fun and informative beginners certificate to an industry recognised qualification.